Oct 28, 2021
ANZ Plus now available for customer registrations
ANZ today announced customers can register for its brand-new digital banking service called ANZ Plus, which will be available from early 2022.
Initially offering a savings and transaction account, ANZ Plus will continue to release new services in a complete transformation from traditional banking that has been designed to help people and businesses improve their financial wellbeing.
ANZ Plus has a range of smart, digital money management tools that allow customers to:
- Manage spending with detailed transaction data including maps, categories and contact details
- Set and track multiple goals, while you earn interest on all of them
- Get alerts when you spend or get paid
- See how your spending adds up with monthly summaries broken down by category
- Contact an ANZ Plus Coach via secure in-app chat
- Know what’s coming with predictions for upcoming bills and subscription payments.
- Use custom tags to filter, group and search for payments and transactions
- Stay secure with in-app security features, as well as the round-the-clock anti-fraud protection of ANZ Falcon™.
ANZ Group Executive Digital and Australia Transformation, Maile Carnegie said: “ANZ Plus will completely reinvent what our customers expect from us with leading design and engineering capabilities underpinning a new way for customers to achieve their financial goals.
“We have made significant progress on building the underlying platform in 2021 and it will soon be ready for our customers, which is very exciting. ANZ Plus will start with savings and transaction products and we will add to that progressively,” Mrs Carnegie said.
ANZ Plus is the start of a significant change that offers customers new ways to use and manage their money and will be available in early 2022.
For more information and customer registrations, visit: https://www.anz.com.au/plus/
Nov 01, 2021
Data and digitisation: the best friend of businesses seeking certaintyBusiness Finance
Dec 15, 2020