Jun 23, 2020
ANZ ranked #1 Institutional Bank in Australia for fifth consecutive year
ANZ’s Institutional Business has ranked #1 for both outright and lead bank market penetration in Australia, according to the 2020 Peter Lee Associates Large Corporate and Institutional Relationship Banking Survey.
ANZ also maintained its number one position for Net Promoter Score (NPS) for three years in a row. NPS tracks the willingness of customers to recommend a bank’s products or services to others.
Highlights of the survey for ANZ include:
· The outright #1 Institutional bank for the fifth consecutive year, with 75% of the 562 respondents stating they have a relationship with ANZ
· Achieved our highest lead bank penetration ever (39%), up 1% on last year, and widened our gap by 1% up to 12% with our nearest competitor;
· Maintained leadership position in the Relationship Strength Index and ranked #1 in 13 out of 19 factors that make up the index;
· Held leadership position for overall customer satisfaction with products and services (58%), RM Capability, Most Effective Senior Management Support;
· Ranked #1 for NPS three years running (+33pts and up 4pts).
ANZ Managing Director, Institutional Australia, Graham Turley said: “While we are always working to improve our customer proposition, this recognition shows the importance of continually focusing on our customer relationships despite the significant challenges as a result of the pandemic.”
The Peter Lee Associates Large Corporate and Institutional Relationship Banking Survey is a leading indicator of performance across wholesale banking in Australia. Some 562 Australia-based large corporates and financial institutions with more than $500 million in annual turnover were surveyed.