ANZ also maintained its number one position for Net Promoter Score (NPS) for three years in a row. NPS tracks the willingness of customers to recommend a bank’s products or services to others.
Highlights of the survey for ANZ include:
· The outright #1 Institutional bank for the fifth consecutive year, with 75% of the 562 respondents stating they have a relationship with ANZ
· Achieved our highest lead bank penetration ever (39%), up 1% on last year, and widened our gap by 1% up to 12% with our nearest competitor;
· Maintained leadership position in the Relationship Strength Index and ranked #1 in 13 out of 19 factors that make up the index;
· Held leadership position for overall customer satisfaction with products and services (58%), RM Capability, Most Effective Senior Management Support;
· Ranked #1 for NPS three years running (+33pts and up 4pts).
ANZ Managing Director, Institutional Australia, Graham Turley said: “While we are always working to improve our customer proposition, this recognition shows the importance of continually focusing on our customer relationships despite the significant challenges as a result of the pandemic.”
The Peter Lee Associates Large Corporate and Institutional Relationship Banking Survey is a leading indicator of performance across wholesale banking in Australia. Some 562 Australia-based large corporates and financial institutions with more than $500 million in annual turnover were surveyed.