ANZ ranked No.1 Institutional Bank for Relationship Strength for 5th consecutive year
Ranked No.1 outright Institutional Bank, according to Peter Lee Associates Survey
ANZ’s Institutional Business has maintained its No.1 ranking for overall relationship strength, as well as lead bank market penetration, according to the 2018 Peter Lee Associates Large Corporate and Institutional Relationship Banking Survey, Australia.
The survey also found ANZ moved to No. 1 position in terms of its Net Promoter Score, which tracks the willingness of customers to recommend a bank's products or services to others, up from No. 2 previously.
- Out of the 580 companies participating in the survey, 76 per cent stated they had a relationship with ANZ, ranking outright No.1 - a position held since 2013
- ANZ ranked No.1 for Relationship Strength for the fifth consecutive year
- ANZ ranked No.1 for Lead Bank overall (three years running) and Lead Offshore Bank for the fourth consecutive year
- ANZ recorded its highest NPS score, up 16 points from a year earlier
ANZ is the leading Institutional relationship bank in Australia for the third year in a row
ANZ Managing Director, Institutional Australia, Graham Turley said: “We operate in highly competitive markets, so to have our customers give us this recognition is a testament to our efforts to deliver new ideas, insights and solutions.
“This recognition also highlights the importance of building and maintaining customer relationships, and the team is absolutely focused on continuing to connect our clients to business and strategic opportunities in our home markets and around the region.”
ANZ is the leading Institutional transactional bank in Australia for the third year in a row
A leading indicator of performance across wholesale banking, the survey ranks the domestic banks and their major international peers. In total, 580 Australia-based large corporates and financial institutions with more than $500m in annual turnover were surveyed.
Separately, in the 2018 Peter Lee Associates Large Corporate and Institutional Transactional Banking Survey, ANZ has remained the largest domestic transaction bank in Australia, with 43% of respondents stating a relationship with the bank.
ANZ also retained its No.1 ranking for lead domestic transactional bank, offshore market penetration and as lead offshore transaction bank.
• The Large Corporate & Institutional Relationship Banking program conducted annually targets senior financial executives responsible for their companies’ corporate banking relationships.
The survey results are based on interviews with corporate and financial institution respondents (580 in 2018).
• The Large Corporate & Institutional Transactional Banking program conducted annually targets senior financial executives responsible for their companies’ Transaction Banking activities.
The survey results are based on interviews with corporate and financial institution respondents (579 in 2018).
** Ranked against the Top 4 competitor banks