Launched in September, the program will give small to medium enterprises the knowledge, tools and expertise they need to grow their business to compete in a globally competitive marketplace. It will feature three in-depth modules on growth fundamentals, building an organisation and continuous innovation.
ANZ Managing Director Global Corporate and Commercial Banking Mark Whelan said: “A thriving business sector is essential to the success of the Australian economy – and therefore our role is much more than providing finance or banking services.
“We also have an important part to play in helping businesses develop and grow, including supporting them to tap into offshore markets or better understanding their customers’ current and future needs.
“This program is about providing Australian businesses with the additional support they need to take their business to the next level. These companies were chosen because they demonstrated excellent potential for growth and we’re excited to see them develop as they progress through the program,” Mr Whelan said.
The companies are:
SACARE provides community based housing options, including 24/7 care for individuals living with complex needs
- Precise Advanced Manufacturing Group manufactures products for the aerospace, defence, medical, renewable energies, mining and automotive industries
- RedEye Apps is an engineering drawing solution for mining, oil & gas, utilities and property development
- Blonde Robot sells AV and photography equipment from the USA and Europe into the Asia Pacific region
- Balance Services Group builds renewable energy solutions and integrates them with generators
- Dominant manufacturers cleaning products and systems throughout Australia
- Go Natural manufactures and distributes natural health food bars
- Pixel Technologies develops software, features and displays for lifts
- Styling Services is a family business that designs and sells imported shoes through wholesale, retail and online.