The internal appointments, which are effective 1 March 2012, reflect the depth of talent in the combined Division and the organisational structure further reinforces ANZ’s super regional strategy.
- Gilles Plante, CEO Asia, based in Hong Kong.
- Mark Robinson, CEO Europe, America, Middle East and India, based in London.
- Michael Rowland, CEO Pacific, based in Melbourne.
- Cathryn Carver, Managing Director Institutional Australia, based in Perth recognizing the growing significance of the Western Australian economy.
- David Green, Managing Director Institutional New Zealand, based in Auckland.
- Sameer Sawhney, Managing Director Institutional Asia Pacific Europe & America, based in Singapore.
- Steve Bellotti, Managing Director of Global Markets, based in Sydney.
- Christina Tonkin, Managing Director of Global Loans and Transaction Banking, based in Sydney. Gary Newman, Managing Director of Global Institutional Relationships, based in Sydney.
- Ivy Au Yueng, Managing Director Commercial Banking, Asia Pacific, based in Hong Kong.
- Wendy Lim, Managing Director Retail Banking, Asia Pacific, based in Singapore.
Commenting on the changes Mr Thursby said: “We have an ambitious objective to build the leading regional bank that delivers outstanding financial results by connecting our customers across borders and with end-to-end solutions.
“Our new organisation structure and senior appointments will help provide a seamless cross-border proposition, connecting our customers with intra-regional trade and investment flows across Asia, the Pacific, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and North America,” Mr Thursby said.