ANZ Property Tracker uses ‘augmented reality’ technology and works by overlaying property information such as the current selling price, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, and sales history where available onto the real world experience of being in front of the property.
ANZ Head of Retail Marketing, Paul Riley, said: “Anyone who’s ever bought a home knows how much time is spent searching for the right property, getting finance in order and making a purchase. ANZ Property Tracker gives people the information they need from their iPhone to quickly determine if the property they are interested in is within reach, and who to talk to at ANZ to turn their property dream into a reality.”
ANZ Property Tracker provides iPhone users with the ability to:
- View all Australian properties for sale or rent and where available, the most recent sales price;
- Short-list open for inspection and auction details that automatically trigger reminder alerts on the iPhone;
- Share favourite properties with others on Facebook and Twitter;
- Link to ANZ home loan calculators to estimate how much they can borrow and monthly home loan repayments; and
- Get in touch with an ANZ Home Loan expert directly or contact their nearest ANZ Mobile Lender via a postcode search.
ANZ Property Tracker is now available to download free from the App Store.