ANZ goMoney’s person-to-person payment feature provides customers with a secure, convenient and simple mobile banking service. Initially available for the iPhone, ANZ goMoney is free and can be downloaded via iTunes.
Other features include:
- Easy-access via a secure four digit PIN.
- Mobile banking capabilities – customers can check balances and transactions, transfers between accounts and make payments using Pay Anyone.
- Personalised internet banking accounts with photos or images of the user’s choice.
- Session based security – as soon as the app is closed, banking information will no longer be available. Banking details are not stored on the iPhone.
- ANZ goMoney is also backed by ANZ’s internet banking guarantee.
ANZ Group Managing Director Strategy, M&A, Marketing & Innovation, Joyce Phillips said: “ANZ goMoney is a result of a renewed focus on innovation to help us continue delivering convenient and simple solutions to our customers.”
“People are continuing to change and evolve the way they interact with their bank and as a result we also have to think differently about our business and about the customer experience we deliver. ANZ goMoney is one example of how we can use innovation to deliver a new a customer experience and get ahead of the game,” said Ms Phillips.