ANZ today announced the launch of the ANZ Extras Package, a new everyday transaction account with Visa Debit access that offers customers banking and other benefits, saving customers time and money.
ANZ General Manager Deposits, Mandy Simpson said: “This is the first time a value added transaction account of this kind is available in Australia. It provides access to a wide range of banking and lifestyle products and services to help customers with everyday life which could save them more than $750 a year,” she said.
Banking benefits include:
- An everyday transaction account with Visa Debit access
- ANZ First Visa credit card, annual account fee credit
- ANZ Assured credit facility up to $1,000, with the monthly credit facility fee waived
- ANZ Online Saver, with bonus interest
Other benefits include:
- Roadside assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Discounted dining at over 1,500 locations across Australia
- Mobile phone insurance covering loss, theft, damage and unauthorised calls
- Home emergency assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Discounted shopping, wine and gifts with exclusive monthly offers
- Great travel and accommodation with exclusive monthly offers
- Access to pre-sale tickets for sport, music and theatre saving up to 30% off tickets
- Domestic travel insurance and accidental death insurance
Central to the ANZ Extras Package is an everyday transaction account with Visa Debit access, which includes unlimited everyday ANZ transactions. The monthly account service fee of $18 enables customers to access the banking and other benefits. ANZ Extras Package will be available from 28 June 2010 and there is no minimum sign-up period.
For terms & conditions click here.