ANZ General Manager, Regional New South Wales Hamish Davidson said: “The storms have had a dramatic effect on Coffs Harbour and the surrounding area. We understand this is a very difficult time and we want to help support customers who may be experiencing difficulty.”
ANZ customers who are affected by flooding are encouraged to contact their local ANZ branch or relationship manager to discuss the impact of the flood on their business or personal circumstances.
As part of its assistance package, ANZ will offer to:
- suspend repayments on all loans for three months;
- waive fees associated with restructuring business loans considered necessary due to flooding impacts;
- waive early withdrawal costs for term deposits;
- consider temporary adjustments to customer lending limits including credit cards to assist them to cope financially with unexpected costs arising from the flooding;
- waive fees associated with replacement of damaged business EFTPOS/credit card terminals.
“We are committed to helping our local communities, and trust these measures will provide some relief for individuals and businesses in and around Coffs Harbour that have been impacted by the extreme weather conditions,” Mr Davidson said.
All ANZ branches and ATMs in the affected areas are open as usual.
Phone and internet banking are available to customers 24 hours-a-day, seven-days a week by calling 13 13 14 or visiting www.anz.com.