It offers convenient access to funds for advisers and their clients, simpler portfolio management and a competitive cash interest rate.
ANZ V2+Broking is a single account that allows advisers to buy and sell shares via E*TRADE with direct access to client’s trading funds. Features of the account include:
- the ability for advisers to react quickly to market opportunities
- high interest on the entire balance of the account
- automatic crediting of dividends into the ANZ V2+Broking account and access through the new E*TRADE auto-dividend crediting service
- convenient access to funds through ANZ channels
- consolidated reporting tools to save advisers time and costs in portfolio management.
ANZ Group Managing Director, Personal Division, Mr Brian Hartzer said the new account provided a convenient and simple option for customers who invest through E*TRADE.
“Providing customers with an integrated cash management and trading account enables them to not only access their funds at call, but also to react quickly to market opportunities,” Mr Hartzer said.
E*TRADE Managing Director Mr John Daley welcomed the new product as the next step in easy portfolio management for advisers using E*TRADE’s services.
“Previously advisers using E*TRADE’s services could only access their client’s funds from an external cash management account to buy shares. ANZ V2+Broking account removes the ‘middleman’ from the process. In addition, customers also earn high interest on the account, so it is a win-win,” Mr Daley said.
To find out whether you are an adviser who can use E*TRADE’s trading platform, please contact Ben Phillips on (02) 8667 5611.